Richmond CORPS Show!

General pipe discussion
Tyler
Site Supporter

Richmond CORPS Show!

Post by Tyler »

After missing Chicago this year, and after hearing the pleasures of Columbus, I am getting REALLY excited about the CORPS show. I have my room reservations, and last night I bought plane tickets for my wife and myself. I am very excited! Now, if I can just make a few pipes!!

Speaking of the show and pipes, I don't have a table at the show. Anyone want to share one with me?

Tyler
achduliebe

Post by achduliebe »

Cool Tyler. I think my wife and I will be going to Richmond also. I look forward to meeting some of you guys there.
-Bryan

"You should never fight, but if you have to fight...fight dirty. Kick 'em in the groin, throw a rock at 'em"

www.quinnpipes.com
marks

Post by marks »

Like Tyler, I need table space too. As it stands now, I only need room for three pipes, maybe four if I make one more prior to the show, although I can bring a couple of estate pipes and/or tins if there is room on the table.

Post here or email me. I am going to check other options as well, so if I do come up with something, I will post a follow up.
sagiter

Post by sagiter »

As of a few weeks ago there were still a couple tables left, has anyone checked ?

Neil
Neil Flancbaum
www.smokinholsters.com
Home of the Ultimate Pipe Bag
marks

Post by marks »

Thanks for the heads up Neil. I emailed them to see if they still had a table. See you at the show.
Tyler
Site Supporter

Post by Tyler »

Neil,

I called the CORPS "get info" phone number and left a message about 2 months ago. I haven't heard back.

My inquiry though has more to do with the sharing of the responsibilties of watching the table, having a buddy to visit with while working the table, and sharing the cost.

Tyler
sagiter

Post by sagiter »

OK, if my table partner brian craps out I'll have room at my table for your pipes, I'll let you know if nothing comes up on your end before that.

Neil
Neil Flancbaum
www.smokinholsters.com
Home of the Ultimate Pipe Bag
Tyler
Site Supporter

Post by Tyler »

Thanks Neil, will do. I can imagine sharing a table with you might be a VERY dangerous thing though. I would surely NOT come home with as much cash as I hope to! :-) If I had to have your bags staring me in the face the whole show, and watch them disappear one by one, I'm sure that before the last one sold I would succumb (finally)!

FWIW, I am only taking about 8 pipes.

Tyler