m.c. pipes

Got a pipe you want to offer for sale? Post it here. This is not meant to be an eBay replacement or a full-blown retail outlet and there are no limits for now, but please be kind to the host. Please note, this is not for showing off your pipes and getting critique - so only post pipes here that you think are ready for sale.
m.c.

m.c. pipes

Post by m.c. »

Hi, guys. After indulging in this hobby for a while, I decided to sell some of the better pieces I've made. Due to limited production (one or two in a while), I don't have a website and haven't yet designed my stamp. You can view the specifications and pictures in my blog:
http://mcpipes.blog.163.com/blog/static ... 893711216/
Please note that there may be international shipping costs as I'm in China.
For enquiries please contact me at mcpipes@139.com

Well... here is the first one - "a spoonful of volcano"
Rhino

Re: m.c. pipes

Post by Rhino »

Hi m.c. I read your posts here from the very beginning, have seen some of your pipes and how you improved your skills. I must say that you have done a wonderful job by pipe making. And so is this Volcano :o Maybe u could introduce more pipes of you to us?
Pipe is very simple, reflecting an attitude to life.
m.c.

Re: m.c. pipes

Post by m.c. »

Hello, Rhino. It's all owing to this fabulous site. You can learn about all the techniques necessary for making good pipes here, and the presence of the established pros is a true bonus. Surf on your celphone and it's perfect bedtime reading. I'm very glad to post more pipes here, whether for sale or for critique (and I believe new guys showing their progress here is also one of the factors for the ongoing vitality of this site). However, finding time for pipemaking is a luxury for me these days. I have a lot of images in my head crying to carve themselves into the delicious briar blocks, and they will. :)