Briar Blocks For Sale??

What to buy a used tool? Looking to sell some extra stems or inlay material? Post your buy, sell, or trade requests and advertisements here.
MadTinker

Briar Blocks For Sale??

Post by MadTinker »

Hey Guys I was wondering if anyone has any briar blocks they would like to sell???

thanx,,,,,,,
My intent is to make weird pipes out of weird materials
Dixie_piper

Re: Briar Blocks For Sale??

Post by Dixie_piper »

jhlowe.com
pimopipecraft.com

both of those sites have cheap ebauchons if no one has any to sell from here.
Regards,
Adam

Veo Vendice
&
Deum Timete
(family motto)
TRS
Site Supporter

Post by TRS »

I have a very limited amount of briar ebauchon blocks I can sell. They are smallish, have no real grain features to write home about, and are typically full of small flaws. However, they are briar wood, they are hard and dry, and they make a very suitable practice block for beginners. They are also fairly cheap.

Tim
MadTinker

Post by MadTinker »

BeatusLiebowitz wrote:I have a very limited amount of briar ebauchon blocks I can sell. They are smallish, have no real grain features to write home about, and are typically full of small flaws. However, they are briar wood, they are hard and dry, and they make a very suitable practice block for beginners. They are also fairly cheap.

Tim

You Got mail :D
MadTinker

Post by MadTinker »

Thanx for the Blocks TIM.............Great Deal PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hawky454

Post by hawky454 »

I would also like some cheap briar! Nothing to small though, I would like to work on bigger blocks but I don't care about the grain...I just need practice.

Thanks,

Dave
Go hang a salami I'm a lasagna hog.
RadDavis

Post by RadDavis »

hawky454 wrote:I would also like some cheap briar! Nothing to small though, I would like to work on bigger blocks but I don't care about the grain...I just need practice.

Thanks,

Dave
Cheap and big ain't gonna happen, I don't think. Look at ebauchons. You'll get your best value there.

Rad
JMG

Post by JMG »

RadDavis wrote:
hawky454 wrote:I would also like some cheap briar! Nothing to small though, I would like to work on bigger blocks but I don't care about the grain...I just need practice.

Thanks,

Dave
Cheap and big ain't gonna happen

Rad
Sure it will...just look at Sas! HEEEY OOOOHH!!!! Sorry, I just couldn't pass that up. (this would have been way funnier as a "mama" joke...though pretty sure I don't know Sas well enough for that...probably don't know him well enough for this period.) ***please don't stab me with the nearest pipe tool.***
"No reserves, no retreats, no regrets"

"When you're dumb...you've got to be tough." - my dad