Jet Lathe BD920 On CL

Discussions of tools wether you bought them or made them yourself. Anything from screwdrivers to custom chucks and drilling rigs.
Growley

Jet Lathe BD920 On CL

Post by Growley »

Hey guys,

I just saw this. I'm not sure if anyone would be interested, but I'm close to Mobile and am willing to help in any way that I can.

I have this same model but I don't have the cabinet.

http://mobile.craigslist.org/tls/3181894903.html

Brian.
wdteipen

Re: Jet Lathe BD920 On CL

Post by wdteipen »

Man, sure wish I could find something like that close to me.
Wayne Teipen
Teipen Handmade Briar Pipes
http://www.teipenpipes.com
Ocelot55

Post by Ocelot55 »

Brian, unless you want to pick it up for me and meet me half way I might let this one go. :mrgreen:

It's a long way from Texas to Alabama! Man I wish that were closer!
Growley

Post by Growley »

Ocelot55 wrote:Brian, unless you want to pick it up for me and meet me half way I might let this one go. :mrgreen:

It's a long way from Texas to Alabama! Man I wish that were closer!
Yeah, and at the 11mpg that my hog truck gets, you might be able to afford a new one! :D I'm half tempted myself to pick it up at that price... and so I can be as cool as Ernie! I mean, why change your chucks out when you don't have to? Just get a lathe for each chuck! Right Ernie!
scotties22

Post by scotties22 »

Call Forward Air Complete. They will pick it up, put it on a skid and transport it to you. I used to deal with them all the time when I did air freight. forwardair.com and click on the fowardair complete box. They will ship everything from furniture to motorcycles.
Am I Calamity Jane or Annie Oakley??...depends on the day.
www.ladybriar.com
e Markle

Post by e Markle »

Growley wrote: :D I'm half tempted myself to pick it up at that price... and so I can be as cool as Ernie! I mean, why change your chucks out when you don't have to? Just get a lathe for each chuck! Right Ernie!
Amen! Especially when one of your chucks is 30 pounds - which you can identify with.

Also, I'm really not used to hearing the phrase "as cool as..." end in "Ernie". New experience for me.