Rhodesian "Che"

Want to show you work to the world? Want a place to post photos of your work and solicit the opinions of those that have gone before you? Post your work here.
R.H.

Re: Rhodesian "Che"

Post by R.H. »

CACooper wrote:Seriously, read up on history. Here's an interesting bio to get you started:

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/COLDguevara.htm

Guevara was no saint, he publicly executed hundreds of people, including innocent children to further his cause of revolution. Pease don't idolize a cold blooded murderer by dedicating a pipe to him.
Maybe, you should read the article again.

The pipe is beautiful. Good job, Felix.
Greetings,

Ramón

Re: Rhodesian "Che"

Post by maxmil »

The truth is you did not read it because I know all the good and bad that has been said and written about Ernesto Guevara; think I have 67 years.
I appreciate your opinion on the pipe, which is all that should be seen and not mixing politics with these issues.

Lo cierto es que no lo leí porque conozco todo lo bueno y lo malo que se dijo y escribió sobre Ernesto Guevara; piensa que tengo 67 años.
Agradezco tu opinión sobre la pipa, que es lo único que debería de contemplarse, y no mezclar estos asuntos con la política.

R.H. wrote:
CACooper wrote:Seriously, read up on history. Here's an interesting bio to get you started:

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/COLDguevara.htm

Guevara was no saint, he publicly executed hundreds of people, including innocent children to further his cause of revolution. Pease don't idolize a cold blooded murderer by dedicating a pipe to him.
Maybe, you should read the article again.

The pipe is beautiful. Good job, Felix.