Want to buy a pipeshop???

The place to make announcements of interest to the Forum members.
Brendhain

Want to buy a pipeshop???

Post by Brendhain »

This pipeshop is for sale in California.

http://members.tripod.com/~tobaccorow/index.html

If the income stream and inventory is "good" (meaning livable) then the price seems very low.

I recommend that you have your browser set to block poop-ups. It is a "tripod" account and they send you an add ever time you go to a new page.

Brendhain
LexKY_Pipe

Post by LexKY_Pipe »

The price seems very low, doesn't it?
Craig

From the heart of the Blue Grass.
Lexington, KY

loscalzo.pipes@gmail.com
bscofield

Post by bscofield »

Dang... I just spent 60K the other day on a shirt... if not I'd of bought it :thumb: :angel:
Brendhain

Post by Brendhain »

Ben...that must be an aweful nice shirt!! did you get any Bling-Bling to go with it?!

As to the shop, I don't know what the inventory is like, since there is so little info at the site, but if he carried enough high end pipes then.....

Considering that the guy ( Lou) has been running it for so long, he may have some interesting stuff hanging around in it.
Brendhain

Post by Brendhain »

Ben...that must be an aweful nice shirt!! did you get any Bling-Bling to go with it?!

As to the shop, I don't know what the inventory is like, since there is so little info at the site, but if he carried enough high end pipes then.....

Considering that the guy ( Lou) has been running it for so long, he may have some interesting stuff hanging around in it.

Does anyone live down there?