Been a bit...

Want to show you work to the world? Want a place to post photos of your work and solicit the opinions of those that have gone before you? Post your work here.
Nate

Re: Been a bit...

Post by Nate »

RDPowell wrote:There all nice but, I really like these two. :D
Thanks!!
Nate

Post by Nate »

pipedreamer wrote:Just to repeat myself. Your pipes inspire, and are moving. JUST GREAT!
Thanks!! :)
Nate

Post by Nate »

Ocelot55 wrote:
oklahoma red wrote:A ghost in the machine??
While admiring the Lovat I noted something spooky in the right side view (second picture down). Take a look at the reflection in the ring. To me it looks like Growley's avatar. :shock:
What's going on guys??
Chas.
I believe Nate trapped Brian's soul in that pipe. This is an obvious conclusion as Nate is always using his steam powered voodoo to cause mischief. The P&T magazine thread is a perfect example of this. I mean Nero is probably just another one of Nate's many personalities. He started the mischief and is now laughing at the chaos it has caused.

Seriously, Oklahoma, you see faces in everything. Remember the flaming skull poker? Just your imagination. :wink:
Hahahahaha!!!

I have nothing to add. :twisted:
Nate

Post by Nate »

jmoss wrote:Very nice pipes.. :) Fantastic work..I love looking again and again at so perfectly crafted pipes..
Thanks!!
UncleDraken

Post by UncleDraken »

Alden wrote:No.... You make steampunk pipes... Who made these for you ??
They are very nice :P
What's a steampunk pipe look like?
Brent

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Albert Einstein
Growley

Post by Growley »

Ocelot55 wrote:
oklahoma red wrote:A ghost in the machine??
While admiring the Lovat I noted something spooky in the right side view (second picture down). Take a look at the reflection in the ring. To me it looks like Growley's avatar. :shock:
What's going on guys??
Chas.
I believe Nate trapped Brian's soul in that pipe. This is an obvious conclusion as Nate is always using his steam powered voodoo to cause mischief. The P&T magazine thread is a perfect example of this. I mean Nero is probably just another one of Nate's many personalities. He started the mischief and is now laughing at the chaos it has caused.

Seriously, Oklahoma, you see faces in everything. Remember the flaming skull poker? Just your imagination. :wink:
No, I was actually there. The reflection you're seeing there is actually me. Nate was just giving me some instruction on how to really make a pipe...