R.Wozniak handmade pipes

Want to show you work to the world? Want a place to post photos of your work and solicit the opinions of those that have gone before you? Post your work here.
R.Wozniak

Re: R.Wozniak handmade pipes

Post by R.Wozniak »

mightysmurf8201 wrote:I recommend you look up and watch Walt Cannoy's youtube video on shaping a billiard. There is much that can be learned from watching it. Also, when you post a new pipe, you might want to start a new thread. It will make it easier for people to view your posts.
Thank's! When I was watching movies I noticed that I have a problem with bowl shaping and bowl and shank connection. Right? I know that isn't the one problem but the most visible.
Nothing is impossible - my pipes: http://wozniakpipes.com
pipedreamer

Re: R.Wozniak handmade pipes

Post by pipedreamer »

I watched Walts' video, A natural teacher, in that he brings it to visual, audible and motivational levels as you watch him go through the process. His videos have meant a lot to me, by giving me other approaches to the same end.This strengthens your technique in a positive manner.Watch them several times and see if it helps you with refinement. In short watch and learn. :thumbsup: