turned 21 today

For the things that don't fit neatly into the other categories.
Josh B.

turned 21 today

Post by Josh B. »

today is my 21st birthday and the one year since a close friend passed away. He was the one who introduced me to pipes and I made my first pipe as a tribute to him and it stuck a cord with me, I was instantly hooked on seeing each pipe going from a block of wood to a finished pipe. I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who have helped me on my way with advice and critique, without it I don't think i'd be where I'm at with my pipemaking.
RobEsArt

Re: turned 21 today

Post by RobEsArt »

Happy 21st Josh.
That is a nice way to honor the memory of your friend. (maybe an annual anniversary pipe.)
Dnemets

Post by Dnemets »

Happy Birthday! I think Rob hit it on the head with doing a tribute pipe to him. Smoke a bowl in gladness for your birthday, smoke another to honor his memory. Cheers.
Tyler
Site Supporter

Post by Tyler »

Happy birthday and condolences. I hope pipe making gives you a lifetime of good memories.
socrates

Post by socrates »

Happy Birthday Josh! A memorable time in all our lives when we become21. I celebrated mine in Vietnam. Couldn't celebrate it like most do but I was around folks that meant a lot to me. Sorry about your friend but he will never be forgotten. Everywhere time you make a pipe you will think of him. I have a close friend that passed away. We rode together. He used to get a kick out of Sponge Bob so every time I see S.B. I think of my friend. Like it's said you never die as long as someone remembers you. Enjoy this great day in your life.

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using Tapatalk