Ball "Al Lewis"

Want to show you work to the world? Want a place to post photos of your work and solicit the opinions of those that have gone before you? Post your work here.
maxmil

Ball "Al Lewis"

Post by maxmil »

This pipe is a tribute to Al Lewis, for his social activism. Al Lewis is the actor who plays Grandpa in "The Munsters" series which, by the way, I'm going to see for a few days.
He died in 2006, at the age of 96 years, "with his boots on", as you can see in Elias Querejeta documentary entitled "Goodbye America".
Best regards.
Félix

Esta pipa es un homenaje a Al Lewis, por su activismo social. Al Lewis es el actor que interpreta al abuelo en la serie “La familia Monster” que, dicho sea de paso, estoy volviendo a ver desde hace algunos días.
Falleció en el año 2006, a la edad de 96 años, "con las botas puestas", como podréis comprobar en el documental de Elías Querejeta titulado “Goodbye America”.
Saludos.
Félix

“Goodbye America”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CyV8hNOFSE

pipedreamer

Re: Ball "Al Lewis"

Post by pipedreamer »

I love it. Great pipe!
maxmil

Post by maxmil »

Thank you very much.
Best regards.
Félix
ronps

Post by ronps »

Felix,

Enjoy your work as always, but I have a hard time connecting this great pipe to Al Lewis.

FWIW, he also was in the cast of the TV show "Car 54 Where Are You?"

Good work.
maxmil

Post by maxmil »

Effectively, although in the TV show "Car 54 Where are you?", Al Lewis was not protagonist ; and I dedicate a pipe for his bonhomie and be a recalcitrant cigar smoker.
Best regards.
Félix

Efectivamente, aunque el programa de televisión "Car 54 ¿Dónde estás?", Al Lewis no era protagonista ; y le dedico la pipa por su bonhomía y ser un fumador de habanos recalcitrante.
Saludos.
Félix

ronps wrote:Felix,

Enjoy your work as always, but I have a hard time connecting this great pipe to Al Lewis.

FWIW, he also was in the cast of the TV show "Car 54 Where Are You?"

Good work.