AmishMike

Tell us who you are.
AmishMike

AmishMike

Post by AmishMike »

My name is Mike Nericcio.
I am 42 and have lived in Newville, Pa for about 12 years.
I have been smoking pipes off and on for 25+ years. Really got back into it in the last 6 months. I used to turn some 'pinch pipes' on my lathe to give away (they were little turned bowls with hollowed out forsythia stems), but that has been years.
My wife and I run a small business that takes about 70 hours per week plus. The rest of the time, I try to spend with our daughter. I used to do some blacksmithing and armoring while I was still fighting in full armor. I am too old and have too little time for that now.
I enjoy fixing/restoring old pipes and am sure that will morph into making some from scratch. I seem to have to do things for myself. Admittingly, working with wood has always been a challenge for me. I can do alright with most things metal, whether it is knives, armor, or a model A; but wood I feel is the next level. I am looking forward to the challenge. Besides, doing something with a pipe in my mouth and out of the office is always a good thing!
Thank you all for the information and tips that I have already learned from this site!!
cpd2186

Re: AmishMike

Post by cpd2186 »

Welcome AM!