Fortitudepipeco

Tell us who you are.
Fortitudepipeco

Fortitudepipeco

Post by Fortitudepipeco »

Hello everyone thank you for adding me to the forum. I have been a pipe smoker for two years and just recently started making pipes. My motivation was that I love creating things with my hands and I love the artistry of pipes. I am looking forward to getting to know you all and soaking in all your advice. My real name is Kyle. I am 45 yrs old and I live in lower Deleware. Once again thank you and don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by Fortitudepipeco on Sat May 23, 2020 8:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
davidpiepkorn1

Re: Hello everyone

Post by davidpiepkorn1 »

Fortitudepipeco wrote:Hello everyone thank you for adding me to the forum. I have been a pipe smoker for two years and just recently started making pipes. I am looking forward to getting to know you all and soaking in all your advice. My real name is Kyle and I live in lower Deleware. Once again thank you and don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Greetings. Glad to have you. Indeed, soak up the advice and take away that which is helpful to your adventure. Enjoy.

Fortitudepipeco

Re: Fortitudepipeco

Post by Fortitudepipeco »

Thank you!