Briar Scraps

For the things that don't fit neatly into the other categories.
JGVB

Briar Scraps

Post by JGVB »

I need a source for briar that can be resawn into slabs, for the purpose of practicing with rustication and finish techniques. I'm not interested in paying for 1st quality. Lower quality or scraps are fine, so long as they could be resawn if necessary, and then sanded flat. I would happily buy such from any of you.
Maddwarf69

Re: Briar Scraps

Post by Maddwarf69 »

Rawkrafted has reject blocks. rawkrafted.com
JGVB

Post by JGVB »

That's just what I need but couldn't find. Thanks!
Sasquatch

Post by Sasquatch »

I have a huge box of stuff I have abandoned, screwed up, forgotten about, passed over etc that I am either going to chuck out or sell.
I was going to split it into 2 lots, include at least one uncut block in each lot, but if this is something that you are interested in, let's talk. I have probably two dozen pieces in various states.
ALL YOUR PIPE ARE BELONG TO US!
JGVB

Post by JGVB »

Sure. I will pm
Sasquatch

Post by Sasquatch »

I have a second box of 11 pieces, some uncut, some cut, 1 drilled completely, if anyone is interested in practice pieces. There's some perfectly decent stuff in here, just mostly pieces I walked away from because there weren't going to to whatever I was hoping for smooth or blast or a flaw in some particular spot. Fiddy bucks shipped. Good deal for the right person.

ALL YOUR PIPE ARE BELONG TO US!