Pipe Cross-section

For the things that don't fit neatly into the other categories.
hazmat

Pipe Cross-section

Post by hazmat »

I'm looking for a cross-section of a pipe, stem included. I know I've run across one on the web, but can't seem to find it no matter how hard I search. Anybody have one handy? I'm trying to get a better handle on airway mechanics and figured a decent picture along these lines would help. Thanks!

Matt
bscofield

Post by bscofield »

You don't have a pipe your willing to cut in half? I have one you could have an cut in half...
hazmat

Post by hazmat »

eeee.. I"ve never really considered cutting a pipe in half. lol.. though I suppose that would serve the purpose, eh? But, no, I would rather not do that if I can avoid it.. to any pipe. Even a quick sketch, if it shows the airway in cross-section and gives me a good reference in regards to tobacco chamber to button pathway would work.

Also.. let me know when you've got some free time. Still need to get together some time!
bscofield

Post by bscofield »

hazmat wrote:eeee.. I"ve never really considered cutting a pipe in half. lol.. though I suppose that would serve the purpose, eh? But, no, I would rather not do that if I can avoid it.. to any pipe. Even a quick sketch, if it shows the airway in cross-section and gives me a good reference in regards to tobacco chamber to button pathway would work.

Also.. let me know when you've got some free time. Still need to get together some time!
For real... my in-laws are in town (always a good time to escape :thumb: )

I'll let you know.
PapaDuke

Post by PapaDuke »

Here's one I found for you

bvartist

Re: Pipe Cross-section

Post by bvartist »

hazmat wrote:I'm looking for a cross-section of a pipe, stem included. I know I've run across one on the web, but can't seem to find it no matter how hard I search. Anybody have one handy? I'm trying to get a better handle on airway mechanics and figured a decent picture along these lines would help. Thanks!

Matt
These might help! http://www.aspipes.org/parts/parts1.html

David