Papa Duke's Deer & Elk Tampers

Want to show you work to the world? Want a place to post photos of your work and solicit the opinions of those that have gone before you? Post your work here.
PapaDuke

Papa Duke's Deer & Elk Tampers

Post by PapaDuke »

Since it's been to hot for me to make any pipes to show here I thought I'd show some of my Unique One of a Kind Handcrafted Pipe Tobacco Tampers.

And I talked my wife into making something a little (whole lot) nicer then the traditional plain roll-up I see in the stores. . .

Thanks for letting me share!
Papa Duke
flix

Post by flix »

PD,

It all looks pretty cool! Very exotic stuff...nicely done,

--Michael
achduliebe

Post by achduliebe »

PapaDuke,

Nice work, I really love the first tamper...very different and original. The pouch is awesome.
-Bryan

"You should never fight, but if you have to fight...fight dirty. Kick 'em in the groin, throw a rock at 'em"

www.quinnpipes.com
bvartist

Post by bvartist »

Hey Duke,

You forgot to mention "as endorsed by GL Pease"! And the review coming out in the next issue of P&T. Way to go buddy!

David
PapaDuke

Post by PapaDuke »

Thanks Guys.
Why yes I did forget to mention GL Pease didn't I? AND the article in the upcoming P&T? It's old age what can I say? haha...

GL owns the red one I call "The Northern Star" he also purchased one with a brass foot that he photographed and is on his website.
Very much the honor!
PapaDuke

Post by PapaDuke »

I also wanted to say I have some Acrylic's I made that beleive it or not are under $50.00? Yes I know it's crazy! Pure Madness!!

I'll try and show them tonight
Thanks again guys I appreciate the comments