AD: Gabrieli Pipes

For the things that don't fit neatly into the other categories.
bluesmk

AD: Gabrieli Pipes

Post by bluesmk »

Hello,
I know I try to participate on the forums as much as I can, but I haven't
posted any pics for awhile. Truth is alot of my work sells before it's off the bench. It's hard...actually I'm lazy, since there's no gallery. Between a full -time night shift job, 4 kids, trying to figure out when to work in the shop , eat and sleep sometimes it's hard to remember to crap! Well I just posted some work to my website, if you care to take a look.
Honestly, I don't know where I'd be without this board! Thanks all, especially Tyler for starting it and Kurt for keeping it up!
Dan Chlebove
Gabrieli Pipes
http://www.gabrielipipes.com/index.html?1169497219968
hazmat

Post by hazmat »

Good stuff, Dan. From the pics of you in your shop, it looks like we share the same space limitations. Nice thing is, I don't need a back on my stool. The wall's right... there.. for me when I need to take a lean! :lol:
bluesmk

Post by bluesmk »

Thanks Haz,
The work space is actualy "L" shaped . The is more room, albeit little of it but more. My bandsaw disksanders ,beltsander and buffer are off to the left unseen...lots of dust in that room!
Dan....from my Hobbit hole of pipes
Gabrieli Pipes
Bill D

Post by Bill D »

Dan:

I went by your table at the Richmond show. I can see why your pipes sell so quickly! You had some nice pipes there. I hope to see you again at another show.

Bill
smokingpat

Post by smokingpat »

if only i had won the Idaho latto the last time it was 300 mill +.

:)

good looking pipes my friend.
hazmat

Post by hazmat »

bluesmk wrote:Thanks Haz,
The work space is actualy "L" shaped . The is more room, albeit little of it but more. My bandsaw disksanders ,beltsander and buffer are off to the left unseen...lots of dust in that room!
Dan....from my Hobbit hole of pipes
Gabrieli Pipes
I have a bit of "backup space" myself.. a little slice of basement right below my back room. That's where I keep most of the dustmaker machinery... and the beer fridge :)
bluesmk

Post by bluesmk »

Thanks Gentlemen,
Thanks for stopping by Bill, If your at the KC show keep your eyes open, I won't be attending, but my pipes may be....I have something in the works, more later.
Dan
Gabrieli Pipes