Crossing new borders in the world of the pipe

The place to make announcements of interest to the Forum members.
Pedro Adán

Crossing new borders in the world of the pipe

Post by Pedro Adán »

Soy nuevo en el foro. Un fumador y coleccionista de pipas español. Fumo en pipa desde hace 19 años.

Hasta ahora he vivido Internet y el mundo de las pipas desde mi web www.pedroadan.es y algún foro en español, como el argentino del Pipa Club de Formosa. Ahora me he decidido a participar en este de habla inglesa, esperando enriquecerme y mostrar mi particular visión del mundo de la pipa.

Fumo poco pero dedico mucho tiempo al cuidado de mis pipas. Utilizo un método propio con aceite de oliva para estrenar las pipas y para hacer el mantenimiento y limpieza de las mismas.

Encantado de estar en este foro.

Pedro Adán http://www.pedroadan.es

I am new in the forum. A smoker and Spanish collector of pipes. I have been smoking in pipe for 19 years. Until now I have lived Internet and the world on the pipes from my Web www.pedroadan.es and some forum in Spanish, like the Argentinean of the Pipe Club of Formosa. Now I have been decided to participate in this in English speech, hoping to enrich and to show my particular vision to me of the world of the pipe. I smoke little but I dedicate long time to the care of my pipes. I use an own method with olive oil to release the pipes and to make the maintenance and cleaning of the same ones.
Enchanted to be in this forum.

Pedro Adán http://www.pedroadan.es
La Pipa: parte de mi ayer, hoy y mañana... Pedro Adán (www.pedroadan.es)
LexKY_Pipe

Post by LexKY_Pipe »

Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately most of us are uni-lingual!

Again, welcome!
Craig

From the heart of the Blue Grass.
Lexington, KY

loscalzo.pipes@gmail.com
Pedro Adán

Post by Pedro Adán »

Muchas gracias por la bienvenida, es para mi un placer poder disfrutar y enriquecerme en este foro.

Saludos.

Pedro Adán

Thank you very much by the welcome, it is for my a pleasure to be able to enjoy and to enrich to me in this forum.

Greetings.

Pedro Adán
La Pipa: parte de mi ayer, hoy y mañana... Pedro Adán (www.pedroadan.es)