What a great Article you have.....

What good is a pipe without tobacco? Discuss your favorites in here.
ArtGuy

What a great Article you have.....

Post by ArtGuy »

....on the front page of your site. You should keep that up there as long as the link remain active. I think I will put it on my site as well. The more this kind of thing gets out there the better.

Take Care and congrats on the site reconstruction

John
www.crosbypipes.com
Tyler
Site Supporter

Post by Tyler »

Thanks John,

Isn't amazing how some have become obsessed with downfall of tobacco? For goodness sake, isn't there something better to do with one's time? Tobacco of all things.

I guess everybody needs a cause.

Tyler
Jeffery_Suter

Post by Jeffery_Suter »

Speaking of articles Tyler, you should post the P&T article on American Carvers that your mentioned in...

Jeff <--- marketing guy
Tyler
Site Supporter

Post by Tyler »

Do you have any idea how I might post it? I looked on P&T's site, and they don't have the article online. Since I can't link to it, I'm not sure what I can do. What are the rules on this sort of thing?

Tyler
Jeffery_Suter

Post by Jeffery_Suter »

Well, you have to request permission in writing (e-mail is OK) and you'll have to state your intentions... since it was originally published by a European Mag (the title escapes me at the moment) you may or may not have to get permission from them (I doubt it since P&T already got the US publishing rights obviously).

Let me know if you need any help Tyler, I've spoken with Patty at P&T a few times, and they seem like really nice, friendly folk...

Once you get permission, you could post a text document or even the scanned pages... (I could scan them for you if you need)

They may even be able to provide you with low res PDF files...