Pipe In The Hat - 2008/2009

What to buy a used tool? Looking to sell some extra stems or inlay material? Post your buy, sell, or trade requests and advertisements here.
themathclub

Re: Pipe In The Hat - 2008/2009

Post by themathclub »

i'm in, if someone will dare to smoke my noob pipe. i liked the theme sushi, but im down for whatever, wanna shoot for late january?? :?: :?:
TRS
Site Supporter

Post by TRS »

If you look in the announcements posts at the top there's a thread for the 2009-2010 PITH trade, which already happened. Hopefully there will be one this year; I believe last year's was a Dec-Feb or so thing... I eagerly anticipate this year's.
themathclub

Post by themathclub »

ahh indeed it does. i spend my working says staring at numbers so sometimes i mentally disregard them, lol my fault. hopefully we'll catch an announcement for the new one :D
Sorringowl

Post by Sorringowl »

Okay, I know this already happened but I would love to get this going again. What a great idea! I sell on Etsy (housewares and furniture) and I just completed what's called a Treasury List (where you pick your favorite things on Etsy based on a theme). My theme was the connection between tobacco and literature, so, I'm putting in my vote (probably way ahead of time) for a literature themed PITH for next time.

Here's the link in case you're interested:

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4c98aba794 ... te?index=0

I think you'll be pretty amazed at the really creative people (including one of our very own pipe makers) and some of the creative uses they have for tobacco related (and inspired) goods.

Enjoy!
“When one man, for whatever reason, has the opportunity to lead an extraordinary life, he has no right to keep it to himself”
― Jacques-Yves Cousteau

Sorringowl's leather pipe accessories shop: http://www.sorringowlandsons.etsy.com