Wallenstein "graffiti"serie

General pipe discussion
Gerrit Jan

Wallenstein "graffiti"serie

Post by Gerrit Jan »

A well respected gentleman on this forum called Roger Wallenstein insane. To proof his insanity -or is he just a genius??- I'm writing this thread.
A couple of months ago Roger gave me the honour to introduce his "graffity"serie in the 2 German-spoken fora we are both writing in.
The reactions where amazing. The controverse between "I just love this shapes" and "the most ugly pipes" I've ever seen.
Fact is that the orange/yellow one was sold by Marty Pulvers, within 1 1/2 hour, to a gentleman who always prefers classical shapes, the "Dubya" was sold by an Austrian online-shop. I've seen it online for 2 hours and it was sold.
But enough of me, here are the pipes......

GJ
baweaverpipes
The Awesomer

Post by baweaverpipes »

Did "Cookie Monster" purchase the purple pipe?
Old Bird

Post by Old Bird »

The shapes and workmanship are beautiful. I just think that the two brightly colored ones are better suited to smoking something other than tobacco!
Timothy

"I've been fighting reality for 35 years. I am very happy to say that I have finally won out over it." Elwood P. Dowd
Gerrit Jan

Post by Gerrit Jan »

Well,.. I'm not sure of that. I think that Roger would advise to break those pipes in with C&D da Vinci. Fact is that I doubt if there is a difference between that and "the other stuff".. :roll: I am curious where the second pipe (third picture) has been gone. I was really in for that shape but I couldn't afford it. :oops: