finally getting back to smoking

What good is a pipe without tobacco? Discuss your favorites in here.
android

finally getting back to smoking

Post by android »

howdy, haven't been smoking the pipes for quite a few months but am in the mood for a few bowls lately... broke out my tobacco stash tonight and everything still seems good to go. it's been in the tins it came in or bags it came in inside a sealed jar since last smoke. will it still be OK or can i expect a decline in quality after a certain time?
Sasquatch

Re: finally getting back to smoking

Post by Sasquatch »

Should be just fine. I have many tins open for over a year and the contents are still fine. Mind you, any tin I had for a year I guess I never liked that much in the first place, but the tobacco is still fine.
ALL YOUR PIPE ARE BELONG TO US!
android

Re: finally getting back to smoking

Post by android »

my problem was i ordered way too many different kinds and i don't smoke all that much. there were a few that i didn't care for, but mostly i ordered a bunch of killer recommendations from this site. i can remember smoking the benjamin hartwell 'eveninig stroll' quite often and kinda neglecting the others, although there were some other dynamite ones in there (RLP-6, butternut burley, GL Pease 'Barberry', Frog Morton 'Across The Pond')... damn, my mouth is watering, I gotta go pack up a bowl.