Classic Bulldogs

Want to show you work to the world? Want a place to post photos of your work and solicit the opinions of those that have gone before you? Post your work here.
JanPipes

Classic Bulldogs

Post by JanPipes »

Hello my name is Jan Kloucek ,I currently live in the Czech Republic but I am from Austrian descent (my father was from Vienna). I have learned how to make pipes in Saint-Claude France and I am producing them for more than 12 years. You might have seen them, my brand is called "JanPipes". As a new member of this forum I want to show you some of my work. Today I present you some of my variants of this classic shape wich I finished recently. For those models I used briar, but also some other materials like morta oak and olive wood. Some models are sandblasted and morta oak were brushed with wired brush.

Bulldog Morta No. 10056 (measures and other photos)

Bulldog Morta No. 10057 (measures and other photos)

Bulldog Sand No. 10030(measures and other photos)

Bulldog No. 10053 (measures and other photos)

Bulldog Olive No. 09089 (measures and other photos)

Bulldog Morta No. 10055 (measures and other photos)

Bulldog Army No. 10058 (measures and other photos)

I wish you a nice weekend. Jan

More information about me and my work on http://www.janpipes.cz and archives of photos of my pipes on http://picasaweb.google.cz/janpipes
Last edited by JanPipes on Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
J. Winton

Re: Classic Bulldogs

Post by J. Winton »

Welcome to the forum Jan! Very nice pipes you have there. I always like seeing more Olivewood pipes so im glad you had one in there :)

The grain and stain on Bulldog Sand No. 10030 is WILD!
“Three Rules of Work: Out of clutter find simplicity; From discord find harmony; In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.”
A. Einstein
Dotter

Re: Classic Bulldogs

Post by Dotter »

Jan, welcome to the forum, you have a wonderfull pipes. Clasic style in a modern way. Great work!
Dotter, Croatia