chuck jaws from smokindawg

Discussions of tools wether you bought them or made them yourself. Anything from screwdrivers to custom chucks and drilling rigs.
teevee

chuck jaws from smokindawg

Post by teevee »

Just got my jaws from smokindawg to mount on my oneway talon chuck if you have a wood lathe with a woodturning chuck (oneway nova etc) you should really consider buying a pair of jaws from smokindawg

they are easy to mount(just follow his instructions) and they are very well made they grip excellant and the serrations hardy leave a mark on the wood but grip super

He also scribed a center line on the jaws(but i will use his method of marking a line 1/2 inch above where i need to drill(just a longer point of reference)

great man to work with and the price is about the price of tower jaws for a oneway but these are much safer to use and grip so much better
so if you are on the fence about it - just do it - i beleive you will be very happy with the jaws

TeeVee
smokindawg

Re: chuck jaws from smokindawg

Post by smokindawg »

Steve, I'm glad that you got the jaws and that your happy with them.

I also hope that they will be a good addition to your pipe making arsenal and they work as well for you as they have for myself.
Pipe Maker in the Making!