A story with a pipe in it

General pipe discussion
AAdomeit

A story with a pipe in it

Post by AAdomeit »

Not a lead pipe....

I'm in the process of writing a story that has a pipe (A Dunhill 1/4 bend bulldog) as a primary focus. Greg Pease's tobacco is also mentioned.

I'm wondering if anyone might be interested in reading it and offering feedback?

Please let me know. I'm up to about 21 pages right now (I think), and I can provide a link to where it's at, or email it to whomever.

Anyone interested????

Aadomeit
JMB

Post by JMB »

AAdomeit, as long as you don't want it spell checked, I always like a good story. You can list a link or send it to me in e-mail.
JMB
Brendhain

Post by Brendhain »

I have alot of free time so I am game!
AAdomeit

Post by AAdomeit »

Brendhain, did you want to email me? I can't get at your email addy. Once I get a message from you I'll send you the parts that I've written.

JMB: let me know what you think! I sent ch. 1-4 to you the other day, and I'm working on #5.

Aadomeit
JMB

Post by JMB »

A lot of twist & turns. You had me going in the first chapter. I thought o-no not another Danielle Steel type of book. Almost put it down, but said "no" I said I would read it. Glad I did. Don't get me wrong, Danielle Steel is a great writer. I read a few of her books out on the Oil Rig's, when I was working off shore. I am more the Louis L'Amour & Mickey Spillane type.
It's a little choppy, had to go back a time or two catch up with the plot. But that could be from reading of the PC monitor. Never read book that way before.lol You have the two main actors defined well. As I pipe smoker, would like to read more about the pipe & tobacco the old boy is into.
Looking forward to reading more. When you have it ready, just e-mail it. Thanks for sharing your work.
JB
AAdomeit

Post by AAdomeit »

I sent you Ch. 1-4, didn't I?

Ch. 3 has more info on the pipe and stuff - Ch. 4 and five (which I'm working on right now) has more. An estate pipe comes into the picture...
JMB

Post by JMB »

I sent you Ch. 1-4, didn't I?

Yes.
AAdomeit

Post by AAdomeit »

Excellent.

I just sent you an email regarding Ch. 4....