Talbert Testing

General pipe discussion
Nick

Talbert Testing

Post by Nick »

So what kind of magic do you all think Trever is working on those test pipes highlighted in Pfeifenbox? Some sort of oil curing?
Tyler
Site Supporter

Post by Tyler »

That would be my guess.

Trever?

(He's a member of this forum, so maybe he'll give us a rough sketch of his briar torturing experiments.)

Tyler
Nick

Post by Nick »

I can see Trever in his laboratory...*fade to dream sequence*

Electricity zaps up some foreign looking instrument in the backgroud as Doctor Talbertstein stands above his patient. We see the table, a small form covered with a white sheet. His assistant I-gor throws back the sheet, revealing *gasp* a billiard!!

"Yes I-gor," cackles Dr. Talbertstein, "the time is near!" Thrunder rumbles and a flash of lightening lights up the dim workshop.

"Shall I raise the platform master?" I-gor ask through a raspy voice.

"Yes! Raise the platform!" cries Dr. Talbertstein. I-gor hoists some chains and the bed and Dr. Talbertstein rise through the air, passing the mezanine level and the beautyshop located there. Past the second floor with its bath and beds display. Beyond even the thrid floor where I-gor's sister, I-gor, is working on a childrens clothes display To the fourth floor: Kitchens and appliances!

I-gor is waiting as the playform locks into place. "I-gor? How did you get here?" asks Dr. Talberstein.

"Ohh! I took the elevator," replied I-gor cheerily. "It one of those fancy new high speed jobs you know."

"You don't day?" says Dr. Talbertstein, intriqued.

"Ohh yes," answers I-gor. "Very quick indeed."

"Nevermind I-gor!" Yells a flustered Dr. Talbertstein. "Give me the treatments" I-gor prances around the table and begins rubbing Dr. Talbertstein's back. Dr. Talbertstein relaxes then flinches back to alertness. Spinning to face the startled I-gor. "Not THAT treatment you fool!! The other treatment!!"

"Ohh!!" says I-gor. "Well why didn't you just say so?"

"AAARRRGGHH!!!" cries out Dr. Talbertstein. I-gor wheels over a trolly with numerous bottles on it. Dr. Talbertstein grins evily, grabbing one and then another and another, dousing the innocent pipe with one thick syrupy concoction after another. Seeming finally satisfied, Tabletstein turns to I-gor. "Now I-gor," he says in a pregnant whisper. "Bring me the cables."

Igor hands doctor Talbertstein two huge aligator clips, one red and the other black. "To the switch master?" I-gor asks excitedly.

"YES! I-gor to the switch!" Shrieks Talbertstein, attaching the clamps to the pipe.

Igor follows the cables to a 1972 Pinto, jumper cable attached to the battery and gets in the drivers seat, checking his hair in the vanity mirror. "Throw the switch I-gor!!" I-gor turns the igition key. A whiny whiring sounds rises from the motor. "Now I-gorI NOW!!" The whiring bursts into ignition, and the motor jumps to life, belching out acrid smoke.

Power flies through the cables.

Sparks errupt around the pipe!

The janator walks by, shaking his head at the whole scene.

"Enough!" yells Dr. Talbertstein. The engine dies. I-gor turns the car off. and limps back to the table. The smoke surrounding the billiard begins to clear.

I-gor grabs the pipe, crying out in pain as the sizzling pipe burns his hands. "YYEEOOUUCH!!"

Talbertstein, donning an ovenmit decorated with smurfs, picks up the pipe and loads it with Captain Black Blue. I-gor looks on with anticipation as Talbertstein lights the still smoking pipe. He puffs gently, exhaling a plume of stick sweet smoke. "YYEESS!!!" he cries, raising his arms in victory. "I have done it!!! Created a pipe that makes Captain Black taste good!!!"

*fade out of dream sequense*

Well, thats how I invision it at least.
Tyler
Site Supporter

Post by Tyler »

Nice.

:lol:
KurtHuhn
Site Admin

Post by KurtHuhn »

Oh, my! You owe me a roll of paper towls - used to clean up the cup of coffee I spilled while falling out of my chair because I laughed so hard....

Well done! :)
Kurt Huhn
AKA: Oversized Ostrogoth
artisan@k-huhn.com
Nick

Post by Nick »

Hehehehehee.

Thanks. I'm just wondering if Trevor has seen it.

*snickers*
TreverT

Post by TreverT »

Nick wrote:Hehehehehee.

Thanks. I'm just wondering if Trevor has seen it.

*snickers*
Just now, LOL! A very accurate description, I have to say, though we're closer to Gene Wilder and Marty Feldman than James Whale... I'm having flashbacks of YF-
"You should come down now, there's a danger of electrocution!"
"What?"
"I said, there's a danger of electrocution!"
"No need to shout, I'm right here..."
Happy Smoking,
Trever Talbert
www.talbertpipes.com

My Pipe Blog:
https://talbertpipes.com/category/pipeblog/

My Lizards & Pipes Web Comic:
https://talbertpipes.com/category/lizards/