Two for show and tell

Want to show you work to the world? Want a place to post photos of your work and solicit the opinions of those that have gone before you? Post your work here.
jogilli
Site Supporter

Two for show and tell

Post by jogilli »

.. added edit here... Man SAS how big our your guys' hands.. these things are huge... fun to make.. and the customer was great to work with... and no I don't have a blasting rig.. but after visiting with a fellow maker over here .. I WANT ONE....

anyway.. Enjoy all

======

Well.. hello all.. it's been a while since I posted... and just finished these.. they were two commissions destined for Canada... just thougth I'd Share.. enjoy your sundays

Magnum Morta Dulin Length - 4 7/8".. Width - 2".. Height - 2 1/4"

Billiard Churchwarden Length - 10 3/4".. Width - 1 3/4".. Height - 2 1/8"

Sasquatch

Re: Two for show and tell

Post by Sasquatch »

We are monster men.

Those look really nice.
ALL YOUR PIPE ARE BELONG TO US!
jogilli
Site Supporter

Post by jogilli »

Thanks Sas.. I secretly made him a third mouthpiece also that can be used in both, He doesn't know that yet, but I'm hoping it's a good surprise....

james
Growley

Post by Growley »

I really like the churchwarden. Did you cut the stem yourself or buy pre-fab? I've only got a bit long enough to cut about 4.5 inches, otherwise, I'd give a CW a try myself.

They sure make the ebonite go fast though :shock:
jogilli
Site Supporter

Post by jogilli »

thanks brian.. no it was preformed.. and I modified the internals a bit... basically cleaned it up... I gave him the option to have it handcut but the price different is quite a bit when you consider the inches of rod that would have taken up...a $5.00 prefab stem is the way to go.. the pipe isn't a clencher anyway...at least for me..

James