One Year Anniversary!

The place to make announcements of interest to the Forum members.
Tyler
Site Supporter

One Year Anniversary!

Post by Tyler »

Well guys, the site has been up a year. Hard to believe, isn't it? Here we sit, 200+ members stronger, almost 8,000 posts, and well over 3,000,000 hits to the site. I never guessed it would be this fun.

THANKS GUYS!!! :hug:

Tyler :thumb:
bscofield

Post by bscofield »

WAHOO! Congratulations Tyler and... well, all of us! This is my favorite site on the net. I think half of the 3 million hits are mine! Tyler I talked up the site to anyone who would listen at the St. Louis pipe show.

I owe a lot to this site!
jeff

Post by jeff »

Congratulations, Tyler. I certainly wouldn't be where I am (though, I'm not sure where that is :) )without the resources that this site provides. We've come a long way in 365 short days!

Oh, and by the way, my wife hates this site! :wink: Between posting time here and the time it motivates me to spend in the shop, she's out a few extra hours a day. :boohoo: Wait a minute :think: maybe this site isn't such a good thing after all! :naughty:

Oh well. :dunno:

Thanks for the great site, the ingenuity, and the time you put forth creating and maintaining it for all of us. We owe you! :thumb: :thumb:

Jeff
JMB

Post by JMB »

Let me add my Congratulations Tyler. This is a great site with lots of "nice" folks that are willing to help out us that don't know much. Thanks to all of you too!!!!!!!!
JMB
Nick

Post by Nick »

Very cool buddy!

This site rocks! Although its a toss up between this place and bigbutts.org for my fave. Heheheheh. Great job on great site buddy!
achduliebe

Post by achduliebe »

Yes, congratulations Tyler! What you have provided for all of us is just a glimpse into the type of person that you are, Thanks!

For everybody else on here, you guys are all great! I appreciate everything that you have shared and admire the knowledge that you guys possess.

Thanks all!
-Bryan

"You should never fight, but if you have to fight...fight dirty. Kick 'em in the groin, throw a rock at 'em"

www.quinnpipes.com
bluesmk

anniversary:

Post by bluesmk »

Tyler,
Did you ever think it would get this big? Congrats! Happy anniversary!
Yes this site, and you all help, especially with motivation in my case. Thanks all.
Dan
Gabrieli Pipes
KurtHuhn
Site Admin

Post by KurtHuhn »

Excellent! Thanks for making this resource available, Tyler!
Kurt Huhn
AKA: Oversized Ostrogoth
artisan@k-huhn.com
flea1

Post by flea1 »

Congrats and thanks for such an awesome website. And thanks everybody for being so friendly. Tyler you are King Pimp!
jeff

Post by jeff »

flea1 wrote:Tyler you are King Pimp!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
marks

Post by marks »

It's been a quick year for me (but at my age, they get faster and faster). I have greatly appreciated the site, and I have learned a lot of things from the fine folks posting here. It was also great to meet several of you at the Richmond show last year (Tyler, Brian, Todd, Dan, Jeff, Rad). Hope to see you again this year either at Richmond or Raleigh (probably the only two shows I will get to).

Thanks again Tyler for setting up a place where the new guys can learn, and the experienced guys can reveal their secrets. :D
hiway

Post by hiway »

Congats Tyler and happy anniversary! This is such an outstanding site. Imagine how it will grow again over the next year!

:thumb:

Dave
magruder

Post by magruder »

Happy Anniversary Tyler.

It takes a very special guy to make this kind of resource available out of love, and I commend, respect and admire you for it.

I hope your good work here comes back to you a thousand fold.

And thanks to all that unselfishly offer help on these pages.

BTW- Tyler, will you be in Chicago?