OKC -- TAKE COVER (YES AGAIN!)

For the things that don't fit neatly into the other categories.
LatakiaLover

OKC -- TAKE COVER (YES AGAIN!)

Post by LatakiaLover »

If you happen to be glued to PF & your computer, take cover if you're in OKC. There are SEVERAL tornadoes this time. :shock:
UFOs must be real. There's no other explanation for cats.
Tyler
Site Supporter

Re: OKC -- TAKE COVER (YES AGAIN!)

Post by Tyler »

This is an exciting place to live.
scotties22

Post by scotties22 »

I lived there for a year and would second that, Tyler. Hope they stay away from the north side of town.
Am I Calamity Jane or Annie Oakley??...depends on the day.
www.ladybriar.com
Tyler
Site Supporter

Post by Tyler »

scotties22 wrote:I lived there for a year and would second that, Tyler. Hope they stay away from the north side of town.
Yeah, me too!
oklahoma red

Post by oklahoma red »

Last night was WILD! Huge super-cell was popping twisters all over the place. Sadly, at least 9 lives were lost. A lot of the storm came charging right down I-40 at rush hour. A lot of OKC is badly flooded. I live 50 miles to the east and fortunately it has lost a lot of steam before it got to us. The strong gust front stopped the twisters from forming in our area but gave us 80 mph winds and torrential rain. It flooded out our main drag thru town and knocked out the power for 8 hrs here and several surrounding towns. Major line went down somewhere. Juice came back up about an hour ago. Worst part: my 13 year old granddaughter and one of her friends spent the night. Nothing worse than two teenie-boppers that cannot charge their cell phones! OH THE HORROR!!!
I checked the radar before we lost power and there was a SOLID line of strong storms from OKC all the way to Chicago! St. Louis took some hits.
Welcome to Oklahoma Tyler. Yes, it can get exciting.
Chas.