Handsontools.com

For the things that don't fit neatly into the other categories.
Alden

Handsontools.com

Post by Alden »

http://Www.HandsOnTools.com
No its not a group grope fetish site. They actually sell tools :D
I've been shopping for a Cyclone E500 Blast Cabinet and a Cyclone Dust Collector for awhile. Their asking price was very reasonable compared to most, plus right now they have free shipping over $250 and I was able to enter a discount code (I think it is HOLIDAY75) and get an additional 12% off.
I was able to order the large benchtop cabinet and vacuum for $385 delivered.
They do drop ship from Cyclone. I called Cyclone to ask how long it takes to process and they said about a week and also that handsontools was a good company.
Perfect BBB rating for several years.
Email contact with the company seems great.
Just ordered so I haven't received it yet but I wanted to mention the discounts in case anyone else is shopping for the same.
FWIW I was expecting the same order to run close to $500 with shipping elsewhere.
Their website isn't easy to navigate through categories, easiest to just do a search for what you want.
Red

Re: Handsontools.com

Post by Red »

Hi, Ryan. I'm your neighbor over here in Arlington. Sooner or later, I'm going to have to take the plunge and get some blasting equipment, so I'll be interested to hear what you think of this piece when you get it in action.
Bill.
Alden

Re: Handsontools.com

Post by Alden »

Red wrote:Hi, Ryan. I'm your neighbor over here in Arlington. Sooner or later, I'm going to have to take the plunge and get some blasting equipment, so I'll be interested to hear what you think of this piece when you get it in action.
Bill.
Sure, I'll update it. Several guys here use that cabinet and recommend it, so I think its fine. I know Micah was looking at cabinets and it seems someone else asked not too long ago so I figured I'd post this.