J. T. Cooke video

For the things that don't fit neatly into the other categories.
caskwith

Re: J. T. Cooke video

Post by caskwith »

I wouldn't worry too much about it, at the time it was a rare and useful resource, with the advent of youtube though there is much better stuff out there.
Massis

Post by Massis »

I just accidentally bumped into this video rip on an old harddrive of mine, in case anyone cares :-)
mightysmurf8201

Post by mightysmurf8201 »

Massis wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:53 am I just accidentally bumped into this video rip on an old harddrive of mine, in case anyone cares :-)
Lol I just came across it on my laptop a few weeks ago too and watched it again.
#shellaclivesmatter

Emmanuel Atilano
https://www.instagram.com/atilanohandmade/
Massis

Post by Massis »

mightysmurf8201 wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:47 pm
Massis wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:53 am I just accidentally bumped into this video rip on an old harddrive of mine, in case anyone cares :-)
Lol I just came across it on my laptop a few weeks ago too and watched it again.
I'm wondering. It's so old now, would it be an issue to upload it to YouTube?
Massis

Post by Massis »

-deleted-
Last edited by Massis on Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
FrJacob

Post by FrJacob »

Don’t Try This at Home.
This J. T. Cooke video remains a classic. I’ve often heard it referenced but had never seen it. Massis — many thanks for remembering my search for it some years back and uploading it. Now it’s on YouTube for all of us.
https://youtu.be/gln9qjsuOTc
"A pipe gives a wise man time to think and a fool something to put in his mouth." - C.S. Lewis [False assumption: one never speaks with a pipe in his mouth].
Massis

Post by Massis »

I contacted Mr Cooke about this, as I didn't want to have it on YouTube against his wishes.

As per his request, I have removed it again.

If anyone wants a personal copy, let me know.
FrJacob

Post by FrJacob »

I did get to watch it once but would like to get a copy as my son Jesse didn’t get to see it & I’d like to see it again,myself. How can I get it from you?
"A pipe gives a wise man time to think and a fool something to put in his mouth." - C.S. Lewis [False assumption: one never speaks with a pipe in his mouth].