New Sadik Yanik Meerschaum Pipes!!!

General pipe discussion
PastorPipe

New Sadik Yanik Meerschaum Pipes!!!

Post by PastorPipe »

In honor of the Papal Conclave's recent decision, Sadik Yanik has decided to carve a new "Papal" collection of meerschaum pipes. So far, it looks like he has three planned (according to a friend of mine in L.A.). The first two will be of John Paul and Ratzinger in mitres. The third is to be of the Sistine Chapel. Apparently, the Sistine chapel pipe releases both black and white smokes. How Yanik plans to accomplish this is pretty much a mystery to everyone I have emailed, but if it is in fact possible it will be a sought after pipe. Has anyone else heard anything about this? :dunno:

-Matt- :pipe:
"A pipe...it is a great soother, a pleasant comforter! Blue devils fly before its honest breath! It ripens the brain--it opens the heart; and the man who smokes, thinks like a sage and acts like a Samaritan!"
magruder

Post by magruder »

PastorPipe wrote:
The third is to be of the Sistine Chapel. Apparently, the Sistine chapel pipe releases both black and white smokes.

^^^^^^^ :lol:
Nick

Post by Nick »

Hehehheee! Too funny! I recenty saw an aweful rendition of the last supper in a meer pipe. It was so bad I almost bought it.
PastorPipe

Post by PastorPipe »

Wow. That sounds awesome. Whose head did the smoke come out of? I bet it was Judas! 8O
"A pipe...it is a great soother, a pleasant comforter! Blue devils fly before its honest breath! It ripens the brain--it opens the heart; and the man who smokes, thinks like a sage and acts like a Samaritan!"
Nick

Post by Nick »

Heheheheh! Well the bowl actually sat behind the table, and the folks sitting - standing really - kind of wrapped around the table.

Bummer! I can't find the picture on Smoker's Haven's website.

Here's an nifty pipe though:
Notice the hinged skirt. Too funny!
PastorPipe

Post by PastorPipe »

That is hilarious! :naughty: 8O
magruder

Post by magruder »

Ms. Meerschaum: "Someone please change these batteries" :angel:
PastorPipe

Post by PastorPipe »

Dude...lol...that is so bad.
Nick

Post by Nick »

ROFL!!

I tell ya, I was never a big fan of meers, but this one has tempted me ever since we got it in.