Richmond anyone ???

For the things that don't fit neatly into the other categories.
bluesmk

Richmond anyone ???

Post by bluesmk »

Anyone headed to the C.O.R.P.S expo this comming week end ? Mark ? Aaron ? hey hazmat, your 2hrs closer than me, comming down?

Dan
Gabrieli Pipes
RadDavis

Post by RadDavis »

I'll be there!

Rad
hazmat

Post by hazmat »

Hey, Dan.. I really...really...really wanted to, but a good friend is getting married on Saturday and I have to attend. It was a tough decision, but his wife-to-be basically told me I would be there or else.. "else" had something to do with parts of me being removed in a uniquely systematic and painful manner and though she's just a wisp of a thing, I was truly scared. :shock:

On a serious note, I really did want to get down there as I've never been to a pipe show but you know how that goes. It would have been great to meet some of you guys and to see all the pipes that will be on display. What's the next show within reasonable driving distance of our general area? The DC show?

Matt
marks

Post by marks »

I'll be there as well. Looking forward to the weekend.
bluesmk

Post by bluesmk »

Haz,
Before I go to another show, other than Richmond, I want to make it to Chicago(Mecca). Hope to see you in VA. someday.
Marks ,Rad I'm leaving after Gabriel goes to school....should put me there about 4:00pm tomorrow afternoon. See you there gentlemen, travel safely.
Dan
Gabrieli Pipes
hazmat

Post by hazmat »

I'mmm jealous :x Have fun and, yes.. Chicago I would LOVE to get to. Maybe I can make that happen if I save my shekels..
LatakiaLover

Post by LatakiaLover »

My favorite show, I think. Not the biggest, just the best. Too far for me anymore, though. (I lived in Ohio through most of the 90's, and it was just a pretty day's drive. Now it is WAY far to drive, and flying since 9-11 is too big of a pain.)

Enjoy, all who are lucky enough to attend! :D

P.S. Spend money. Help keep our hobby fat 'n' healthy!
Last edited by LatakiaLover on Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bluesmk

Post by bluesmk »

Will do LL !
Dan
Gabrieli Pipes......it is a great show eh!?