Pipe Makers Emporium

For the things that don't fit neatly into the other categories.
Schubeck

Pipe Makers Emporium

Post by Schubeck »

Does anyone know how long it usually takes for an order to go through with them? The money has already came out of my account, but I have not gotten a confirmation e-mail or anything of the sort. I didn't know if anyone here has dealt with them. Thanks
kbadkar
Site Supporter

Post by kbadkar »

Don't worry. I'm sure just about everyone in this forum has ordered from Andrea at some point. PME has a solid reputation. You'll get your goods, lickety-split.
sethile

Post by sethile »

Yes, my experience mirrors Kbadkar's--they're great!

It's disconcerting in this day of E-tailing to not have the normal confirmation and tracking information forthcoming, but in this case you'll get your items promptly in spite of not hearing anything after the on-line order is placed.

It's great we have PE as an option. My guess is you'll be very happy with your order.
Scott E. Thile
Collector, smoker, and aspiring pipemaker.
http://sethilepipes.com
Sysop: http://pipedia.org
---------------------
jeff

Post by jeff »

A little extra patience should be in order for PME these days, too. Andrea had a baby just about a month or so ago, and she may not be back in the office yet. She's had a replacement filling her seat for the time being for whom this job is not familiar. I'll tag on to the previous comments to offer my additional praise for the company. They do very well, offer an extremely wide selection, and are very prompt in shipping orders. You are in good hands.

Best,

Jeff
hazmat

Post by hazmat »

Yep, what everyone else says. Can't say enough good things about Andrea and PME. You'll get your order and be very pleased with it, I'm sure.
Schubeck

Post by Schubeck »

I guess I spoke too soon. I came home from work yesterday and my order was setting there for me at the door. I will definitely order from them again. Great service!