who else has ordered from briar grains?

For the things that don't fit neatly into the other categories.
aaron

who else has ordered from briar grains?

Post by aaron »

Help me please!!!!!

I have ordered briar from the Algerian company of Briar grains (Yazid I believe is the fellows name.) Any way, I am trying to transfer the money to pay for the briar, and my bank is saying that they cannot complete the transfer with the information provided. I have contacted them, and they say there is no other information- that is all I need.

Has anyone else ordered/ successfully paid them? if so, How can I? The briar is wonderful, and I would like to be able to pay them. This has been going on 2 months, and I do not want to lose them as a supplier, they are fast, cheap, and very friendly.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
Aaron :cry:
I just want to be the best that I can be.
Nick

Post by Nick »

Write him a check?
ArtGuy

Post by ArtGuy »

I paid via Western Union when I ordered from them. They may have sent you western union info and not bank transfer info. Ask them for info so you can pay via Western Union if you are having trouble with the bank.
jeff

Post by jeff »

Anytime you do an international wire transfer you will need the name, address, and phone number of the business you are paying and the bank they deal with. You will also need to give them the banks SWIFT code and the specific Bank Acct. # you wiring to. Yazid can give you all this info. I worked with them this summer and ran into the same problems. You just need all of the correct info at the outset. Talk to your bank and make sure that the above info is all that is needed, if not, find out the specifics and let Yazid know.

Jeff
aaron

Post by aaron »

I emailed him asking for the information of a US bank that his bank should be affiliated with. This is what my bank told me. Did you have to have this information. I checked with western union and they said the information I had was not for them but for a bank. I am really getting frustrated . I would like to get this cleared up. Anyone with any other information would be helpful.

Thank You
Aaron :?
aaron

Post by aaron »

Thanks guys for all your help and information I finally got everything figured out!!!

Thanks Aaron 8)