Bulldog to go

For the things that don't fit neatly into the other categories.
Dozuki

Bulldog to go

Post by Dozuki »

Well I jumped into the deep end of the water and am starting a bulldog at least I hope will be a bulldog. I e-mailed jh lowe asking for pointers on what I would need to make a bulldog to take with me on my upcomeing deployment. So then I get an email back that says give me a call and you know what Tim West answered the phone and was so much help I couldn't believe it. I told him what I was looking for, a bulldog I could fit into a cargo pocket. He knew exactly how to get what I was loolking for and then asked if I wanted to drill it or should he. Well not wanting to waste a perfectly good block of briar I elected to have Tim drill it. Oh and he also saved me some money by not pushing a bigger block than I needed. I can't wait to get started on my traveling bulldog. Tim also said to give him a call if I have any questions. I hope he knows what he's in for because I will call when I get lost. This will hopefully be my deployment pipe, I'm going to Saudi Arabia for a year so that should be an experience in itself. Anyone have any pointers on tobacco from that region. Thats it for now I will keep you updated if anyone is interested.

Paul
It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
taharris

Re: Bulldog to go

Post by taharris »

Tim West is a great guy!

You can't go wrong doing business with Tim.

Todd
andrew

Post by andrew »

Tim is great. You'll get nothing but good service from him.
Dozuki

Post by Dozuki »

I just hope I can do justice to his,soon to be mine briar.
It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
jdkearns

Post by jdkearns »

Dozuki - SA! I haven't been there in a year or so, but I don't remember anything else in the sukhs besides cigarettes. Be safe over there, and lets see pics of that bulldog in action! Here's to no more deployments for awhile (for both of us)!

John
Dozuki

Post by Dozuki »

jd isn't that the trueth. Enough is enough. I'm tired of having to go to that giant sandbox.