Pipe wanted: Help feed the PAD

For the things that don't fit neatly into the other categories.
Ocelot55

Pipe wanted: Help feed the PAD

Post by Ocelot55 »

Well, Ossie has started to feel the PAD itch. I've been looking at some nice pipes online, but I keep reminding myself that in most cases the wanting is better than the having and a lot of pipes that look nice smoke poorly. One thing I would like however, is a couple more pipes from members on this forum. I only have several, and before I waste the money on a Dunhill or Peterson I thought I'd give you guys a go. As an added bonus, owning the work of some of you guys really helps me as an amateur maker. I bought a pipe from Kurt that I have used time and time again as a model on my own stuff. (By the by, Kurt's pipe is by far the best smoker I own. Thanks again, Kurt!) It really revolutionized how I made pipes and helped me improve my craft.

Here is what I'm looking for. PM me if you think you can help:

-A simple bent billiard in about a group 3 or 4 size.
-cumberland stem preferred.
-spot on English proportions (think Dunhill)
-smooth or blasted
-$200 or under
-I like bands, but absolutely necessary

I really shouldn't be doing this, but I have a lot of pipes and was planning on selling that I don't smoke regularly to finance this one.

I await proposals with baited breath!
Sasquatch

Re: Pipe wanted: Help feed the PAD

Post by Sasquatch »

I'm doing a reproduction of the Dunhill LC shape for a guy, I have two stummels cut, which is to say, there is going to be two pipes, one of which will be chosen by the commissioner.

These are group 4-5 though, they're a pretty big pipe.

I could probably cut you something smaller at some point, but I'm busier than a one legged man in an ass-kicking contest right now.
ALL YOUR PIPE ARE BELONG TO US!
Ocelot55

Re: Pipe wanted: Help feed the PAD

Post by Ocelot55 »

pm sent