pipe #4 first billiard

Want to show you work to the world? Want a place to post photos of your work and solicit the opinions of those that have gone before you? Post your work here.
thejayrob

pipe #4 first billiard

Post by thejayrob »

Hey guys, I just completed my first billiard. I listened to one of Olies podcast with Todd Johnson the other day. Todd encouraged new pipe makers to not be afraid and get there pipes out there. The first 3 pipes are aweful. You will not be seeing those. I got lucky when making pipes 4 and 5. Tyler Beard moved about 30min away from me and helped me out a Ton!! This pipe wouldnt be half as good without his coaching. So, here is J. Robison Pipe #4. Feel free to leave honest comments. I enjoy constructive criticism. Thanks for taking a look.
Http://jrobisonpipeco.com

"You have experienced a lifetime of smoking in 72hrs. What did you expect?" (Seinfeld) Moderation is the key to anything. Well, except how many pipes you may have and how much tobacco is in your cellar.
jogilli
Site Supporter

Re: pipe #4 first billiard

Post by jogilli »

listen to Tyler... I'm jelous he moved close to you and away from close to my mom.. maybe I'll make it to oklahoma some day.. I know I enjoyed every minute I had at Tylers

James
AlfaDog

Re: pipe #4 first billiard

Post by AlfaDog »

Great #4. I'll leave the technical advice to those that can make a billiard.