dublin with faux horn

Want to show you work to the world? Want a place to post photos of your work and solicit the opinions of those that have gone before you? Post your work here.
Joe Hinkle Pipes

dublin with faux horn

Post by Joe Hinkle Pipes »

Hey guys, guess what? I blasted another pipe at Nate's shop. This is my third solo blast. There are a few things that stick out to me, tell me what you guys think . Third pic i Noticed the stem isnt on totally straight. Also my stamp is not centered and super hard to read. sorry for that. There are a few things here that Premal suggested i try. Critique blaze or praise. thanks for looking.
Ocyd

Re: dublin with faux horn

Post by Ocyd »

You people and your balls. Take them out of the chamber if you're going to shoot the top view. May as well as be covering your pipes in hello kitty stickers for all the effort you're putting into getting such detailed hi res pictures.
RadDavis

Post by RadDavis »

Ocyd wrote:You people and your balls. Take them out of the chamber if you're going to shoot the top view. May as well as be covering your pipes in hello kitty stickers for all the effort you're putting into getting such detailed hi res pictures.
Up yours. :lol:

Rad
RadDavis

Post by RadDavis »

Joe, that's a fine looking pipe, but I recognize the stem material. I made a stem of it once, and it kept collapsing under very weak jaw pressure. Heating it restored the shape, but then it finally it just came apart in my teeth.

Test it before you sell it. :)

Rad
Joe Hinkle Pipes

Rad, I'll test one out. Thanks. PM incoming.
Joe Hinkle Pipes

Well rad, i smokex her super hot and I bit the HELL out of that stem. Clenched until my teeth hurt. I finally felt it collapse and when I took a look the button had cracked on the top and partially up the stem. I am fairly certain this stem material is safe for normal human beings.
RadDavis

Post by RadDavis »

Alright then. :)

Rad
d.huber

Post by d.huber »

Solomon_pipes wrote:Well rad, i smokex her super hot and I bit the HELL out of that stem. Clenched until my teeth hurt. I finally felt it collapse and when I took a look the button had cracked on the top and partially up the stem. I am fairly certain this stem material is safe for normal human beings.
Then you probably shouldn't use it. You're selling to pipe smokers, not normal human beings. ;)
http://www.dshpipes.com

"Strive for excellence, not for what someone else accepts."
-Tyler Beard
Joe Hinkle Pipes

David this thought crossed my mind as well! Lol