Just an introduction...HI!

For the things that don't fit neatly into the other categories.
RussAlan

Just an introduction...HI!

Post by RussAlan »

Hello Gent's,

I have been perusing this forum for quite some time now and have picked up a wealth of useful information. I have been making and selling pipes for a little under a year now and It has grown from hobby to full fledged addiction. I picked up some great tips from Kurt after trying my hand at making a pipe or two and have grown with every pipe. I have certainly made my mistakes and I am still making em'. I am still VERY VERY far from comparing to any of the professionals that grace this forum but Im hoping to pick up some more info as well as contribute as much as I can! With that said...thanks for having me!
www.russalanpipes.com

"Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late, the cannons dont thunder, theres nothin' to plunder, Im an over [20] victim of fate...arriving to late"
Charl

Post by Charl »

Welcome! Yep, if you are addicted to pipemaking, this is PA, Pipemakers Anonymous! :lol: Enjoy!
Källman

Post by Källman »

Good that you finally found your way out of the lurking pit! Welcome. Hope to see some great pipes in the show-off section.
pierredekat

Post by pierredekat »

Welcome, Russ! Yeah, I think I've perused a few of your posts over at Smokers Forums, IIRC, and I'm glad you made your way over here.
wdteipen

Post by wdteipen »

Welcome, Russ. Looking forward to learning together.