ANOTHER J. Alan Pipes Site Update

For the things that don't fit neatly into the other categories.
bscofield

Post by bscofield »

KurtHuhn wrote:
jeff wrote:FWIW, the site was designed and is run from a new Mac G5. Nothing is run locally from my computer. And my designer is behind a very good firewall. But, hey, I'm no expert, nor do I pretend to be, so I bow out of this.
I was poking fun. It works great on *my* G5. :)

And the Sawtooth, and the Mac Mini, and the iBook, and the 8500, and.....

:)
Awww... Am I going to have to put you on my ignore list? :)
KurtHuhn
Site Admin

Post by KurtHuhn »

bscofield wrote:Awww... Am I going to have to put you on my ignore list? :)
Well, I am strapped to Windows XP laptop all day for work - so maybe there's "hope" for me yet? Well, not after I finish installing Slackware on it there won't. :)
Kurt Huhn
AKA: Oversized Ostrogoth
artisan@k-huhn.com
bscofield

Post by bscofield »

KurtHuhn wrote:
bscofield wrote:Awww... Am I going to have to put you on my ignore list? :)
Well, I am strapped to Windows XP laptop all day for work - so maybe there's "hope" for me yet? Well, not after I finish installing Slackware on it there won't. :)
Ick... I don't want you strapped to a mickeysoft product... there's NO hope in that except to be eternaly frustrated!
jeff

Once again, another J. Alan Pipes Update!

Post by jeff »

Gentlemen, I would again like to announce another J. Alan Pipes website update. There are a few new pieces in the gallery, some of which have already sold. Thanks for looking.

Jeff
marks

Post by marks »

For some reason, the first pipe I look at on your site is the only one I can bring up. I can't get the others to come up. That being said, I did get to look at the strange fish, very nice indeed. If you keep putting up pipes like that on your site, you won't have any left for Chicago.
Nick

Post by Nick »

Way cool buddy. I saw that elephants foot you sold to Premal too. Man, thats a cool pipe. But it just seems wrong that its so small. I mean elephants are huge! Hehehe. Keep up the great work buddy. I've heard some good buzz about you.